EGG YOLK POWDER
Egg Yolk Powder
Egg yolk powder is manufactured from egg yolks and is highly nutrient dense , with chock full of healthy, natural fats, vitamins and minerals, and essential amino acids . They also have a high biological value and are readily digested by the body. Egg yolk powder is the perfect choice for people who are looking to increase their daily intake of essential minerals, vitamins and healthy fats. It is a particularly effective option for people who are looking to increase their muscle mass and improve their bodily strength. They are also less expensive and can be used for baking, cooking and much more.
Why are the advantages of buying egg yolk powder?
• Nutritional value – Egg yolk powder contains all the crucial vitamins found in the yolk including folate, biotin, riboflavin, choline, and vitamins B12 and B6, as well as a host of other muscle supporting minerals like phosphorous, iron, and zinc .
• Price – One of the most obvious advantages of egg yolk powder is its price: one ton of egg albumen powder is equal to one hundred and ten shell eggs. This makes it the least expensive option for people who are looking to include it in their daily diet.
• Storage – Egg powders are really easy to store. You don't need to refrigerate them; all you need is a dry place. If they are placed in a cool storage environment without oxygen, they can last anywhere between five to ten years.
• Ease of use – They are also extremely easy to use. All you have to do is add water, which requires less handling and less consumption of energy. They are also bacteriologically pure, and can be controlled and analysed before the purchase. Due to better re-dispersion, instant egg yolk powder rehydrates easily . It produces no lumps in contrast to regular powders. There is also no dust residue because of the particle size granulation.
• Baking – Dried egg yolks can be used for bakery mixes. Once prepared, the baked product carries a rich colour which comes from the carotenoids present in the yolk's lipid portion. The lecithin in the yolk curbs the rate of moisture loss, exerting a tenderizing effect.
Egg yolk powder comes in a variety of forms – as an instant powder all you have to do is add a bit of water.